Setting Up Your Access to TroopMaster Web (Troop 465 Members Only)
Start by accessing TroopMaster Web at www.troopmasterweb.com/troop465edh. Once on the website, you will see the login screen shown at right.
Your User ID and Password will be emailed to you once it is created.
Login information is case sensitive.
- Remember to make note of your User ID and Password.
- Please keep your password in a safe place. The data contained within this site is confidential and should not be shared.
- It is very important that we have a current email address so that your user ID and password can be emailed to you.
On the main page for TroopMaster Web, from the File menu, select the Create/View Password(s) option to change your password.
You are now set to use TroopMaster Web to access your Troop scout record. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Theresa Barnard: n157st @ att.net.
TroopMaster Mobile is a native (not web based) mobile app for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. This new app will give you immediate access to your Troop's most vital data without the need of a constant internet connection. TroopMaster Mobile will allow your leaders, parents and scouts to access and update your most frequently used data via a mobile device. Data available in TM Mobile will be restricted based on your UserID and Password in TroopMaster Web.
Depending on your permissions in TroopMaster Web you will have access to:
- Scout/Parent Contact Information
- Scout Medical Information
- Individual Advancement Progress
- Rank Advancement
- Merit Badges
- Partial Merit Badges
- Special Awards
- Adult Leader Contact/Medical Information
You can also modify advancement that has not yet been approved and sync them with TroopMaster Web where they will await approval from your administrator/advancement chair.